IJPRS COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM
(Last Updated: 01 OCT 2018)
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH SCHOLARS (IJPRS)
www.ijprs.com / ISSN : 2277 – 7873
Manuscript Code: IJPRS/V__/I__ /__________
Manuscript Title: ______________________________________________________________________
Name of all Authors: 1.___________________ 2.______________________ 3.____________________4.___________________ 5.______________________
· I/we certify that I/we have participated sufficiently in the intellectual exercise, conception and design of this work or the analysis and interpretation of the data (when applicable), as well as the writing of the manuscript, to take public responsibility for it and have agreed to have my/our name listed as a contributor.
· I/we believe the manuscript represents the actual research/review work.
· Neither this manuscript nor one with substantially similar content under my/our authorship has been published or is being considered for publication elsewhere in any mean.
· I/we certify that all the data collected or calculated during the study is presented in this manuscript and no data from the study has been or will be published separately at any place.
· I/we manifest that, if requested by the editors, I/we will provide the data/information or will cooperate fully in obtaining and providing the data/information on which the manuscript is prepared, for examination by the editors or their assignee’s.
· I/we also certify that we have taken all necessary NOCs from our institution and/or department for conducting and publishing this research/review work.
· I/We hereby transfer(s), assign(s), or otherwise convey(s) all copyright ownership, including any and all rights incidental thereto, exclusively to the Journal as well as to the team member of journal, in the event that such work is published by the Journal.
· The Journal shall own the work, including 1) copyright; 2) the right to grant permission to republish/regurgitate the article in whole or in part, with or without fee; 3) the right to regurgitate preprints or reprints and translate into languages other than English for sale or free distribution; and 4) the right to republish the work in a collection of articles in any other mechanical or electronic format. Editor-in-Chief has rights but not limited to this, can publish or republish our work to any of the website other than www.ijprs.com on his own name or IJPRS name with or without informing authors & co-authors of that article. The sole purpose for this activity will only be limited to online article marketing to various platforms.
· I/we do not have any conflict of interest other than publishing article.
· I/we here by committed that I/we are not infringing any copyright of any firm from where we have recollected or recalculated the data.
· I/we are abiding for the entire claim if arise in future for copyright from other firm in which IJPRS Journal/team will not liable for any such issue. I/We are abiding not to claim any financial payment after the article was accepted and published on website.
· We give the rights to the corresponding author to make necessary changes as per the request of the journal, do the rest of the correspondence on our behalf and he/she will act as the guarantor for the manuscript on our behalf.
· If any conflict arises then it is subjected to Ahmadabad judicial high court only.
Signature of All The Authors:
If anyone have any question regarding this Copy right T&C then you can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.