TERMS & CONDITIONS
(Last Updated: 01 OCT 2018)
The work (as defined below) is provided under the terms of research article or review article or case study or short communication or news or jobs or conferences or any text or material but not limited to images on this website, & which was uploaded or downloaded and can be uploaded or downloaded on International Journal for Pharmaceutical Research Scholars (IJPRS) website. The work is protected by copyright and/or other applicable law. Any use of the work other than as authorized under this license or copyright law is prohibited. IJPRS strictly follows “Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement”.
By exercising any rights to the work provided here, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this license. To the extent this license may be considered to be a contract with the team members of International Journal for Pharmaceutical Research Scholars (IJPRS).
- “Upload Website Data”means any for of material or data, based upon the work, or upon the Work and other pre-existing works, such as a translation, news, adaptation, jobs, derivative work, conferences, arrangement of research/review/case study/short communication articles or other alterations of a literary or images or artistic work, or any other form in which the Work may be recast, transformed, or adapted including in any form recognizably derived from the original, except that a work that constitutes a Collection will not be considered an Adaptation for the purpose of this License. For the avoidance of doubt, where the work is a presentation, adobe acrobat material (Article), word or images or excel material (Article) or in the combination of either or will be considered as an upload material (Article) for the purpose of this License. The work or material (Article) must not be soft copy of any copyright book or published book or a book which is going to be published. Work must be free for plagiarism and company does allow 10% text as plagiarized means your article must have 90% pure text.
- “Download Website Data”means any data based upon the collection of a presentation, adobe acrobat material (Article), word or image or text or excel material (Article) or in the combination of either or, other works or subject matter other than works listed in Section 1(f) below, which, by reason of the selection and arrangement of their contents, constitute intellectual creations, in which the work is included in its entirety in unmodified form along with one or more other contributions, each constituting separate and independent works in themselves, which together are assembled into a collective whole. The work or material (Article) must not be soft copy of any copyright book or published book or a book which is going to be published.
- “Creative Commons Compatible License”means a license that is listed at http://www.ijprs.com that has been approved by administrator commons as being essentially equivalent to this License, including, at a minimum, because that license: (i) contains terms that have the same purpose, meaning and effect as the License Elements of this License; and, (ii) explicitly permits the relicensing of adaptations of works made available under that license under this license or a creative commons jurisdiction license with the same license elements as this license.
- “Distribute”means to make available to the public of original and/or copies of the Work, as appropriate, through sale or other transfer of ownership.
- “License Elements”means the following high-level license attributes as selected by IJPRS team members and indicated in the title of this License.
- “Administrator”means the individual, individuals, entity or entities that offer(s) the Work under the terms of this License. Here in their after should be understand as IJPRS team members.
- “Original Author”means, in the case of a literary or artistic or research or review work, the individual, individuals, entity or entities who created the work or if no individual or entity can be identified, the publisher; and in addition (i) in the case of a preparation, modification, addition or any of the uploading material (Article).
- “Work”means the literary or artistic or research or review work offered under the terms of this License including without limitation any production in the literary, scientific and artistic domain, whatever may be the mode or form of its expression including digital form, such in a form of word, excel, adobe acrobat or power point or any mean or other writing; a lecture, address, sermon or other work of the same nature; a dramatic or dramatico-musical work; a choreographic work or entertainment in dumb show; a musical composition with or without words; a cinematographic work to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogous to cinematography; a work of drawing, painting, architecture, sculpture, engraving or lithography; a photographic work to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogous to photography; a work of applied art; an illustration, map, plan, sketch or three-dimensional work relative to geography, news, jobs, conferences, photos, topography, architecture or science; a performance; a broadcast; a phonogram; a compilation of data to the extent it is protected as a copyrightable work; or a work performed by a variety or circus performer to the extent it is not otherwise considered a literary or artistic work.
- “You”means an individual or entity exercising rights under this License who has not previously violated the terms of this license with respect to the work, or who has received express permission from the licensor to exercise rights under this license despite a previous violation.
- “Publicly Perform”means to perform public recitations of the work and to communicate to the public those public recitations, by any means or process, including by wire or wireless means or public digital performances; to make available to the public works in such a way that members of the public may access these works from a place and at a place individually chosen by them; to perform the work to the public by any means or process and the communication to the public of the performances of the work, including by public digital performance; to broadcast and rebroadcast the work by any means including signs, sounds or images.
- “Reproduce”means to make copies of the Work or download an article or material (Article) by any means including without limitation by sound or visual recordings and the right of fixation and reproducing fixations of the Work, including storage of a protected performance or phonogram in digital form or other electronic medium. The reproduce can also be done by downloading of any presentation, adobe acrobat material (Article), word or excel material (Article) or in the combination of either or. Company strictly not allow any kind of reproducibility form the website content.
- Fair Dealing Rights.Nothing in this License is intended to reduce, limit, or restrict any uses free from copyright or rights arising from limitations or exceptions that are provided for in connection with the copyright protection under copyright law or other applicable laws.
- License Grant.Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, administrator hereby acceded/not acceded anyone without concern approval on as worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights in the material (Article) as stated below:
- Not acceded to reproduce the material (article), to incorporate the material (Article) into one or more collections, and to reproduce the material (Article) as incorporated in the collections;
- Not acceded to create and reproduce adaptations provided that any such adaptation, including any translation in any medium, takes reasonable steps to clearly label, demarcate or otherwise identify those changes were made to the original material (Article). For example, a translation could be marked “The original material (Article) was translated from Spanish to English,” or a modification could indicate “The original work has been modified.”
- Not acceded to distribute and publicly Perform the material (Article) including as incorporated in collections; and,
- Not acceded to distribute and Publicly Perform Adaptations.
- Not acceded For the avoidance of doubt:
- Non-waivable Compulsory License Schemes. In those jurisdictions in which the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme cannot be waived, the administrator reserves the exclusive right to collect such royalties for any exercise by you of the rights granted under this License. Here the royalties was given in term of publication fees which was paid by authors.
- Waivable Compulsory License Schemes. In those jurisdictions in which the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme can be waived, the administrator waives the exclusive right to collect such royalties for any exercise by you of the rights granted under this License; and,
- Voluntary License Schemes. The administrator waives the right to collect royalties, whether individually or, in the event that the administrator is a member of a collecting firm that administers voluntary licensing schemes, via that firm, from any exercise by you of the rights granted under this License.
The above rights may be exercised in all media and formats whether now known or hereafter devised. The above rights include the right to make such modifications as are technically necessary to exercise the rights in other media and formats. Subject to Section 8(f), all rights not expressly granted by administrator are hereby reserved.
- Restrictions.The license granted in Section 3 above is expressly made subject to and limited by the following restrictions:
- You may not distribute or publicly perform or reproduce or download the material (Article/text/image) only under the terms of this License. You may not offer or impose any terms on the material (Article/text/image) that restrict the terms of this license or the ability of the recipient of the material (Article/text/image) to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the license. You may not sublicense or share the downloaded or uploaded material (Article/text/image). You must keep intact all notices that refer to this license and to the disclaimer of warranties with every copy of the material (Article/text/image) you distribute or publicly perform. When you distribute or publicly perform the material (Article/text/image), You may not impose any effective technological measures on the material (Article/text/image) that restrict the ability of a recipient of the material (Article/text/image) from You to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the license. This Section 4(a) applies to the material (Article/text/image) as incorporated in a collection, but this does not require the Collection apart from the material (Article/text/image) itself to be made subject to the terms of this License. If you create a Collection, upon notice from any administrator you must, to the extent practicable, remove from the collection any credit as required by section 4(c), as requested. If you create an adaptation, upon notice from any licensor you must, to the extent practicable, remove from the adaptation any credit as required by Section 4(c), as requested. The student or author must not upload or download the material (Article/text/image) like book or journal that are copy right protected unless and until the administrator approval.
- You may not distribute or publicly perform an adaptation only under the terms of: (i) this License; (ii) a later version of this License with the same License Elements as this License; (iii) a International Journal For Pharmaceutical Research Scholars (IJPRS) license (either this or a later license version) that contains the same license elements as this license; (iv) a creative commons compatible license. If you license the Adaptation under one of the licenses mentioned in (iv), you must comply with the terms of that license. If you license the adaptation under the terms of any of the licenses mentioned in (i), (ii) or (iii) (the “Applicable License”), you must comply with the terms of the applicable license generally and the following provisions: (I) You must inform or intimate the IJPRS team members or administrator for, the applicable license with every copy of each adaptation you distribute or publicly perform; (II) You may not offer or impose any terms on the adaptation that restrict the terms of the applicable license or the ability of the recipient of the adaptation to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the applicable license; (III) You must keep intact all notices that refer to the applicable license and to the disclaimer of warranties with every copy of the material (Article) as included in the adaptation you distribute or publicly perform; (IV) when you distribute or publicly perform the adaptation, you may not impose any effective technological measures on the adaptation that restrict the ability of a recipient of the adaptation from you to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the applicable license. This section 4(b) applies to the adaptation as incorporated in a collection, but this does not require the collection apart from the adaptation itself to be made subject to the terms of the applicable license.
- If you distribute, or publicly perform the material (Article) or any adaptations or collections, you must, unless a request has been made pursuant to Section 4(a), keep intact all copyright notices for the material (Article) and provide, reasonable to the medium or means you are utilizing: (i) the name of the Original Author (or pseudonym, if applicable) if supplied, and/or if the original author and/or licensor designate another party or parties (e.g., a sponsor institute, publishing entity, journal) for attribution (“Attribution Parties”) in licensor’s copyright notice, terms of service or by other reasonable means, the name of such party or parties; (ii) the title of the work if supplied; (iii) to the extent reasonably practicable, the IJPRS, if any, that licensor specifies to be associated with the material (Article), unless such IJPRS does not refer to the copyright notice or licensing information for the material (Article); and (iv) , consistent with section 3(b), in the case of an adaptation, a credit identifying the use of the material (Article) in the adaptation. The credit required by this Section 4(c) may be implemented in any reasonable manner; provided, however, that in the case of a adaptation or collection, at a minimum such credit will appear, if a credit for all contributing authors of the Adaptation or collection appears, then as part of these credits and in a manner at least as prominent as the credits for the other contributing authors. For the avoidance of doubt, you may only use the credit required by this section for the purpose of attribution in the manner set out above and, by exercising your rights under this license, you may not implicitly or explicitly assert or imply any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by the original author, licensor and/or attribution parties, as appropriate, of you or your use of the material (Article), with or without the separate, express prior written permission of the original author, licensor and/or attribution parties.
- Except as otherwise agreed in writing by the licensor or as may be otherwise permitted by applicable law, if you reproduce, distribute or publicly perform or upload or download the Work either by itself or as part of any adaptations or collections, you must not distort, mutilate, modify or take other derogatory action in relation to the work which would be prejudicial to the original author’s honour or reputation. Licensor agrees that in those jurisdictions (e.g. Japan), in which any exercise of the right granted in section 3(b) of this license (the right to make adaptations) would be deemed to be a distortion, mutilation, modification or other derogatory action prejudicial to the original author’s honour and reputation, the licensor will waive or not assert, as appropriate, this section, to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable national law, to enable you to reasonably exercise your right under section 3(b) of this license (right to make adaptations) but not otherwise.
- This license and the rights granted hereunder will terminate automatically upon any breach by you of the terms of this license. Individuals or entities who have received adaptations or collections from you under this license, however, will not have their licenses terminated provided such individuals or entities remain in full compliance with those licenses.
- Subject to the above terms and conditions, the license granted here is perpetual (except for the applicable copyright in the Work). Notwithstanding the above, licensor reserves the right to release the work under different license terms or to stop distributing the work at any time; provided, however that any such election will not serve to withdraw this license and this license will continue in full force and effect unless terminated as stated above.
These rights and subject matter take effect in the relevant jurisdiction in which the License terms are sought to be enforced according to the corresponding provisions of the implementation of those treaty provisions in the applicable national law. If the standard suite of rights granted under applicable copyright law includes additional rights not granted under this License, such additional rights are deemed to be included in the License; this License is not intended to restrict the license of any rights under applicable law.
*All disputes are subjected to Ahmedabad Juridiction Court (Ahmedabad High Court) only.