Urgent opening in Packaging Development department of our company based at Ahmedabad
We are having urgent opening in Packaging Development department of our company based at Ahmedabad. Please find the job specification and if interested please send us your updated profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Specification – Packaging Development (Product Development-R&D-Injectable)
Designation: Asst. Manager / Manager
Experience: 6-12 Years
1. RLD Pack Reverse Engineering : Characterization of innovator (RLD) packaging samples for Ophthalmic and injectable products to identify, but not limited to : Material of construction ; polymer and colors used; design of closure and container ; special features ; OVTR and WVTR ; light transmittance
2. Finalize/Recommend closure and container for New Gx. Product : Finalization of packaging configuration for EB batch packaging as per product requirement
3. Threshold Analysis of container and closure : should have knowledge of Labeling comparability between RLD and Gx.; Should be able to do comparative task analysis ; physical delivery similarity and other tasks associated to prove comparative performance.
4. Specifications and Standard test procedure : Preparation and approval of packaging components specifications and STP for exhibit batches
5. Identification of closure and container sources : Identify and Development vendors for primary and secondary packaging materials for ophthalamics and Injectables product
6. Master Packaging Records : Preparation and approval of Master packaging records for Injectables and Ophthalamics
7. Technical Support for packing activity : Technical support for packaging related activities for the entire cross functional team like QC,QA RA and PD for day to day activities
8. Data base of packing machines and change parts at manufacturing plant: update and maintain a database of packing machine and changes parts available in manufacturing plant.
9. New Change parts: Provide inputs and facilitate procurement of new change parts as per product requirement
10. Support labeling team : Supporting to the labeling team for the regulatory submissions
11. Troubleshooting : Lead and investigate any packing component related issues to resolve them by involving all the key stakeholders, including packing vendors.
12. Packing component development : in cases where a packing component is not available, then work with vendor to develop the component, provided there is economic benefit
13. Extractable and Leachable studies : Coordinate and facilitate performance of E&L Studies and work with vendor in case any issues identified to resolve them.
14. External testing : Identify CRO that can perform special testing of packaging material , as an when required.
15. Lead and Develop team : Lead , motivate and develop the packing development team.
16. Maintain packaging equipment : ensure that the packaging development equipment are properly maintained and in working order.
17. Documentation : Ensure that proper documentation of all activity is carried out.
Please drop your CV at email@example.com if looking for job change.